3rd Annual Virtual HumanLight Celebration
HumanLight 2022 – 3rd annual virtual holiday celebration on Zoom:
Date: Saturday, December 17, 2022, 4pm ET / 3pm CT / 2pm MT / 1pm PT
Invite: Register for FREE to join us on Zoom: http://tinyurl.com/HumanLight2022
Enjoy HumanLight virtually with folks from around the world!. HumanLight is a secular December holiday that celebrates and expresses positive humanist values such as Reason, Compassion, and Hope — and it brings people together to share a hopeful vision of a better world.
Sat. Dec 17, 4pm ET. It’s a FREE online Zoom event! All are welcome. (you must pre-register – see the link above)
- – Artist and activist Rogiérs will be our Master of Ceremonies, and Elle Harris — young author of Elle the Humanist — will be our keynote speaker.
- – The American Humanist Association’s Nadya Dutchin will join The Freethought Society’s Margaret Downey, Black Nonbelievers’ Mandisa Thomas, and Unitarian Universalist Humanist Association’s Leika Lewis-Cornell in lighting the way to a better future for humanity. Tif Ho from ‘Go Humanity’ will discuss charitable activities.
- – We’ll share joyful music of reflection and celebration, including an original song by the Freedom From Religion Foundation’s Godless Gospel.
- – Learn about HumanLight home decorations!
- – Stay on after the program to join Zoom breakout rooms for discussions on the science of Dark Sky efforts, humanist philosophy, caring communities, and other topics.
All are welcome for this FREE event! Register to join us on Zoom: http://tinyurl.com/HumanLight2022